Did Tuesday night’s presidential debate help you decide how to cast your vote, seal the deal for the candidate you had already chosen, or make you throw up your hands in frustration? Are debates useful? Have they become as tainted as the political ads we cannot escape?
Thursday’s LUNCH WITH LOUDEN will be your chance to weigh in on how the debate went for you, if you think they should continue, and if so, how should they be conducted, and by whom?
This show is for YOU to voice your opinion, so call in at 646-929-2495 starting at 12 noon PT.
So join us for a heapin’ good time on LUNCH WITH LOUDEN, today by calling 646-929-2495.
Coffee Party ON!
Jeanene and Debilyn
"Like" us on Facebook see posts related to today's show.
- MB: It was like Coke & Pepsi arguing over who's the healthier sports drink.
- DM: British style brawl.
- DS: A discussion of American energy policy without discussing climate change is like a discussion about smoking without talking about cancer.
- MWM: President Obama made his case, and Candy Crowley won the debate.
- CW: Equivocation olympics.
- DT: 1+1=potatoe!
- KC: ….Gas prices are manipulated by the commodities speculation. Reform needs to be there..they both know that.
- SJ: The "centerist" idea that "both sides are equally bad" is THE BIG LIE of American politics. Before the system can be fixed, we have to admit to ourselves that one of our two main political parties … have gone … crazy.
- DH: further re: Binders full of women" -- This guy was a leading "businessman" for 15+ years --> and he didn't already know any qualified women? Romney's whole non-answer to the question sounded like he was speaking in 1972 instead of 2012.
- EMF: 1988 League of women voters withdraws from running the debates because they refuse to participate in the fraudulent horse and pony show it became.
- JK: Men like Mr. Romney, as much as they liked me "in their affirmative action binder", drove me out of corporate America and into self employment with 40 employees. Is that is what he means by encouraging small business?
- SM: Bush=Obama=Romney, we are all being duped, WAKE UP people!
- JWL: Romney claims to be a businessman but has no clue that demand also affects gas prices, not just supply, had to resort to "binders full of women" to find candidates for cabinet positions (no females in his network???), and blames automatic weapon crimes on single parents who raise children out of wedlock, like those whose spouses have died in Iraq, doesn't realize businesses making over $250k a year are already doing well enough to hire the employees they need, giving them a tax break doesn't mean they'll hire more people.
- JS: Romney thinks we middle class folks get lots of capital gains and interest income, lol.
- MH: The staged theatrics are just disappointing. From both sides.
- CW: I honestly think real independent voters (like me) made their choice not off the political pageant but based of the information they already know and observed. The President has clearly made his positions plain and his record speaks to the way he is trying to work for Americans.