Coffee Party USA is looking for passionate people from all America’s diverse communities who want to work together across our differences to reclaim our government for the people. Our October Membership Drive invites you to join us in this vital effort.
Ten years ago, Coffee Party was one of the few organizations working against the ways money corrupts our politics and working for non-partisan/trans-partisan citizen involvement. Coffee Party has changed over these ten years but our track record shows that we are still a significant player in our efforts to “reclaim our government for the people.” We believe in the work we do and we believe it needs to continue.
SO … your participation in these efforts is crucial. Your financial support is the lifeblood of this non-profit grassroots movement. We literally cannot do this without you.
Here’s how it works:
- Become a new member of Coffee Party USA with a single donation. $60 for one year multiplies the important efforts of this all-volunteer-powered movement. Sign up to be an Annual Supporter during October and receive a free Coffee Party coffee cup.
- Become a new member of Coffee Party USA by signing up for monthly recurring payments. $10 a month covers processing fees charged to Coffee Party and helps fund the technologies that allow us to reach thousands of people with the Coffee Party USA mission to “connect and empower communities to reclaim our government for the people.” Set up your $10 or more Monthly Sustainer commitment during the month of October and receive a free Coffee Party coffee cup
- Make a special, one-time donation to Coffee Party USA during our October Membership Drive. Members and non-members alike can give an special gift of $30, $60 or $100 in order to increase the effectiveness of our joint efforts to nurture “a culture of informed public engagement.” Make a one-time donation of $30 or more during the month of October and receive a free Coffee Party coffee cup.
Who should become a member of Coffee Party USA?
Frustrated Conservatives. Coffee Party USA invites discouraged Americans who feel frustrated with the radicalization of Classic Conservatism. Our Coffee Party roots reach deeply into trans-partisan soil and the beginning of this grassroots movement produced a rich fruit of civil conversations and constructive collaborations. Conservative, Liberal, Traditional, Progressive, Republican, Democrat, Independent – our diversity is our strength – but only when we tap into our inherent unity as Americans. Become a Coffee Party member today and help reclaim our government for the people. For ALL the people of this nation that we love.
Frustrated Independents. Coffee Party USA invites voters who are fed up with the bi-partisan bickering in America to join our non-partisan efforts. Coffee Party commits to being trans-partisan as we work together to break down barriers and build bridges between people and communities. Coffee Party holds a 501 c(4) designation that allows us to engage in education that produces active, informed citizens. Become a member of Coffee Party today and help us empower and connect communities across divides.
Frustrated Progressives. Coffee Party USA’s goals lead us to work for solutions that will benefit all people. We continue to advocate for election reforms, tax reforms and environmental protections. We continue to expose corruption, injustice and voter suppression. Coffee Party USA envisions a nation of diverse communities sharing a culture of informed public engagement that sustains a tradition where our solemn duty to vote is the currency of our democracy.
Visit our (NEW, UPDATED!) website to learn more about the ways Coffee Party USA is working for YOU and for America.
- Explore our efforts to recruit Voter Buddies and Get Out the Vote.
- Read our position papers on tax reform.
- See how new Local Coffee Party Communities are springing up.
- Enjoy and share our Coffee Party blogs.
- Participate in our own Coffee Party Talks or with one of our many partners, Living Room Conversations.
Remember – a limited edition Coffee Party coffee cup is waiting for you as soon as you make a donation during the month of October. Thank you for your support!
Please note: Coffee Party USA is a 501 (c) (4) organization acting as a non-profit, non-partisan social movement that educates the public and encourages civil conversation about the important issues of our society. Donations to Coffee Party USA are not tax deductible.